WEDNESDAY, August 12th, 2015 10AM-4PM EST
ABOUT & PARTICIPATING EXHIBITORS
MiVirtualCareerFairs are another great tool by Pure Michigan Talent Connect to bring together Michigan companies and jobseekers! Business in Michigan is thriving, and MiVirtualCareerFairs are the state of Michigan’s hottest new way to find talent. Since 2012 the state of Michigan has sponsored fourteen MiVirtualCareerFair events, connecting over 239 new employers and 33,347 job seekers. Join top Michigan employers during the Wednesday, August 12th, 2015 MiVirtualCareerFair from 10AM-4PM EST.
During MiVirtualCareerFairs, event participants can:
- Register and search for jobs and it’s free.
- Communicate via chat with participating employers.
- Upload, view, and search for job postings.
- Interact with other participants in the Networking Lounge.
- Explore career development resources and interactive content in the Auditorium Media Center and Resource Lounge.
- Talk with Pure Michigan Talent Connect Staff about their job search junctions and how to utilize all MiTalent.org has to offer.
- Veterans can connect with staff at the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency (MVAA) booth to learn about veterans benefits in Michigan.
- Follow and re-post status updates to social and professional media during the live event.
- Access archived job openings for 30 days after event.
List of Participating Exhibitors:
CSIG Holding Company
LaFontaine Auto Group
Michigan Humane Society
Michigan State University Federal Credit Union
Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency
Pure Michigan Talent Connect
Siena Heights University
State of Michigan
Western Michigan University Cooley School of Law