Event Archive Open thru December 10th, 2016
ABOUT PARTICIPATING EMPLOYERS
MiVirtualCareerFair is the state of Michigan’s interactive, live, 3D virtual event platform that allows jobseekers from across the world to connect with growing Michigan employers from anywhere with internet access. MiVirtualCareerFair is an exciting and engaging tool by Pure Michigan Talent Connect to bring together Michigan companies and jobseekers! Business in Michigan is thriving, and MiVirtualCareerFairs are the state of Michigan’s new innovative way to find talent. Since 2012 the state of Michigan has sponsored twenty MiVirtualCareerFair events, connecting over 280 employers and 38,578 job seekers. On average the virtual events attract more than 3,000 registered candidates seeking job opportunities. Join other top Michigan employers for the Wednesday, November 9th, 2016 MiVirtualCareerFair from 10AM-4PM ET.
During MiVirtualCareerFairs, event participants can:
- Register and search for jobs and it’s free.
- Communicate via chat with participating employers.
- Upload, view, and search for job postings.
- Interact with other participants in the Networking Lounge.
- Explore career development resources and interactive content in the Auditorium Media Center and Resource Lounge.
- Talk with Pure Michigan Talent Connect Staff about their job search junctions and how to utilize all MiTalent.org has to offer.
- Veterans can connect with staff at the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency (MVAA) booth to learn about veterans benefits in Michigan.
- Follow and re-post status updates to social and professional media during the live event.
- Access archived job openings for 30 days after event.
- Connect with Michigan colleges and universities and hear about what educational programs they have to offer.