WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 11TH, 2015 10AM-4PM EST
ABOUT & PARTICIPATING EXHIBITORS
MiVirtualCareerFairs are another great tool by Pure Michigan Talent Connect to bring together Michigan companies and jobseekers! Business in Michigan is thriving, and MiVirtualCareerFairs are the state of Michigan’s hottest new way to find talent. Since 2012 the state of Michigan has sponsored fourteen MiVirtualCareerFair events, connecting over 189 employers and 27,045 job seekers.
Join top Michigan employers during the Wednesday, February 11, 2015 MiVirtualCareerFair from 10AM-4PM EST.
During MiVirtualCareerFairs, event participants can:
- Communicate via chat with participating employers.
- Upload, view, and search for job postings.
- Interact with other participants in the Networking Lounge.
- Explore career development resources and interactive content in the Auditorium and Resource Lounge.
- Talk with Pure Michigan Talent Connect Staff about their job search and learn about getting the most out of MiTalent.Org.
- Out of state candidates can connect with staff at the Hometown Michigan booth to learn more about living, working and playing in Michigan.
- Veterans can connect with staff at the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency (MVAA) booth to learn about veterans benefits in Michigan.
- Follow and re-post status updates to social and professional media during the live event.
- Access archived job openings for 30 days after event.
November 12 Event Exhibitors (February 11th 2014 Event Exhibitors will be updated soon)
AARP Foundation SCSEP
American Metal Fab, Inc.
Auto-Owners Insurance Company
Challenge Manufacturing Company
Fast Wireless/The Wireless Shop
J. Ranck Electric, Inc.
MSU Federal Credit Union
Naadee Development Corporation
Nemo Capital Partners
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
New York Life
Production Services Management, Inc
Shively Brothers, Inc.
State of Michigan
Thai Summit America
Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Tyler/Dumas/Reyes Specialists in Orthodontics
USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Walbro Engine Management