February 10th, 2016 10 AM - 4 PM ET
ABOUT PARTICIPATING EMPLOYERS
MiVirtualCareerFairs are another great tool by Pure Michigan Talent Connect to bring together Michigan employers, job seekers and educators! Business in Michigan is thriving, and MiVirtualCareerFairs are the state of Michigan’s hottest new way to find talent. Since 2012 the state of Michigan has sponsored eighteen MiVirtualCareerFair events, connecting over 271 new employers and 35,764 job seekers. Join top Michigan employers and educators during the Wednesday, February 10th, 2016 MiVirtualCareerFair from 10AM-4PM EST.
During MiVirtualCareerFairs, event participants can:
- Register and search for jobs and it’s free.
- Communicate via chat with participating employers.
- Upload, view, and search for job postings.
- Interact with other participants in the Networking Lounge.
- Explore career development resources and interactive content in the Auditorium Media Center and Resource Lounge.
- Talk with Pure Michigan Talent Connect Staff about their job search junctions and how to utilize all MiTalent.org has to offer.
- Veterans can connect with staff at the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency (MVAA) booth to learn about veterans benefits in Michigan.
- Follow and re-post status updates to social and professional media during the live event.
- Access archived job openings for 30 days after event.
- Connect with Michigan colleges and universities and hear about what educational programs they have to offer.
Contract Professionals, Inc. (CPI)
CSIG Holding Company
Glacier Hills Senior Living Community
Henry Ford Health System
MNA (Michigan Nonprofit Association)
MSU FCU (Michigan State Federal Credit Union)
MVAA (Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency)
My Employment Options (For job seekers with disabilities)
NHK International Corporation
PESG (Professional Educational Services Group)
Pollard Banknote Limited
Pure Michigan Talent Connect
State of Michigan